Sheridan Elks Lodge 520 is now open! We’ve missed you all and look forward to seeing you. Know that, because of COVID 19, things at your lodge may look a bit different. In order to comply with the Governor’s COVID guidelines, we are enacting the following:
- Beginning July 1st for the remainder of the summer, our Lodge Bar will be open Monday – Friday 4pm – 9pm. Closed Saturday & Sunday. We will be open on Saturdays for events only, following the COVID guidelines.
- Our Lodge will not be able to host any Card Games (Poker, Bridge, Etc…) until the governor lifts all COVID restrictions.
- The Bar will not offer or sell any food items (pizza, popcorn, etc) that are not sealed by the manufacturer (chips and candy bars).
- We have arranged seating to meet the social distancing guidelines. Please leave chairs where they are.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the bar.
- We will no longer “Buzz” members through the door. Admittance into the lodge will be by key card only. If you have not yet paid your 2020 - 2021 dues (and received this year’s YELLOW key card), please contact the secretary at 307-674-7297 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Secretary’s summer hours will be Monday and Wednesday 11am – 1:30. I can also be available, by appointment, at other times. Again, please contact me at the Lodge office 307-674-7297 or at email@example.com.
- We will be having a Lodge meeting, Orientation and Initiation on July 7th starting at 6:30 pm
- We have once again resumed Shake A Day which will be your own personal preference to participate.
- Queen of Hearts Drawings will resume on Monday July 6th at 6:00 pm. Once again please use your own personal preference upon attending.
Thank you so much for your patience through these trying times.
Let us know if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you soon!!
The Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks of the United States of America is one of the oldest and largest fraternal organizations in the country. Since its inception in 1868, the Order of Elks has grown to include nearly 1.2 million men and women in almost 2,200 communities.
The Elks are involved in a wide variety of programs, from scholarships to drug education to Veterans Services. Of everything that the Elks do, perhaps nothing is more important than their work with the country's youth. Since 1917, the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks has demonstrated its compassion for the veterans of our armed forces through a number of programs and activities, including Sheridan's Youth Rodeo.
The Elks National Memorial
A monument in the truest sense, the Elks National Memorial was built in 1926 to honor Americans whose profound sacrifices for the nation can never be recognized by mere words. With its massive dome, heroic sculptures and intricately detailed friezes, the Memorial is a distinctively American interpretation of classical greatness.
Visit the website to explore the Memorial without leaving your chair. You can read about the building's history or take a virtual tour. When you're ready to come and see the Memorial in person, you can plan your visit, too.
We are located one block off downtown Main Street.
45 W. Brundage Street, Sheridan Wyoming